PRECISION CNC MACHINING
At Aerostar Group, we specialize in making complex designs look easy to manufacture. Both Aerostar Aerospace in Phoenix, AZ and Warmelin Precision Products, located in Hawthorne, CA, are staffed not only with some of the most experienced engineers in North America, but also with highly skilled machinists that can bring your designs to life.
We provide high quality machining of complex castings, forgings, and hog outs in materials ranging from high heat alloys, precipitated hardened steels, stainless steels, aircraft grade aluminum, titanium, cast iron, Waspaloy, GTD-222, Stellite, and magnesium alloys.
- Up to 74”x 42”x53” CNC milling.
- Up to 24” diameter x 88” length CNC Turning with Live Tooling.
- 4th and 5th axis milling capabilities, with 3D surfacing, and prototype research and development parts.
- Full manual machining department featuring toolmakers and journeymen with over 30 years' experience.
- Ability to economically produce limited production runs as well as large scale production - featuring Lights Out Manufacturing to meet your volume needs.
Aerostar Group also provides full service assembly services which provide complex assemblies that seamlessly integrate with your production programs – saving you time and money!